We are celebrating our 20th year in the field of language education. Our experienced team caters to business professionals, government bodies as well as the public service sectors in and around the Montreal area. We specialize in creating and delivering courses that improve the level of confidence in the usage of a second or foreign language in the workplace.
A POINT3, l'approche communicative est au centre de notre enseignement. 3 points sont essentiels :
- Exposer les apprenants à la langue enseignée par le biais des médias et des interactions avec les formateurs.
- Veiller à ce que la structure de la langue soit bien comprise en la mettant immédiatement en pratique.
- Intégrer les thèmes du monde du travail dans les conversations pour rendre les cours pertinents et motivants.
“Benefit from our expertise in language training solutions”
POINT3 offers a wide array of customized programs for your particular needs and in reaching your goal as effectively as possible.:
- Skills-based or industry-based
- Test preparation in view of a promotion
- Business presentations with a focus on specific vocabulary
- Pronunciation or accent reduction
The best place to start is with a complete assessment of your language abilities. With a thorough evaluation, we are in a better position to recommend a course of study with your needs and budget in mind.
- Available for HR purposes in hiring or programs for your team
- Great to assess your language level prior to official tests
- Required pre-course to create a personalized program
Our very popular classes via Skype are great for you if you are not in the Montreal area and want to continue your language training. These classes are not solely conversation based, but rather take the shape of specially designed language classes or test preparation classes.
POINT3 is committed to providing quality education through the hiring of an experienced and highly qualified team of instructors.
Our instructors all have:
- University qualifications in teaching or related fields
- Minimum of two years of experience.
- English language teaching certification
- A broad range of interests and experiences
- A dynamic and friendly disposition