4 hours X 4 weeks / Tuesday and Friday 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Maximum 6 participants
Required level : A2 (Beginner)
By the end of this course, you will have a better understanding of the main verb tenses and vocabulary required for the TEF Canada and TEFAQ exams. Most importantly, you will develop targeted French learning strategies that will give you the confidence to use the language in your daily life!
In this course will get a clear overview of the different components of the test with tips and tricks to maximize your success on the exam with plenty of opportunities to practice them.
Course content :
** Access to our platform with practice tests.
- Presentation of the listening and speaking sections of the exam.
- Presentation of the exam issues and scoring criteria.
- Practice of techniques (appropriation, presentation, argumentation, association)
- Identification of key words.
- Characteristic lexical fields.
- Relevance of questioning: global and adjustment techniques.
- Identification of links between interlocutors and recipients as well as objectives.
- Specific and remedial vocabulary.
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
6:00 p.m. - 8:00p.m.