Information we collect directly from you
We collect the information you provide directly to us when you open an account, register for a class or exam, ask to receive emails, contact our administrative or pedagogical team, or interact with us on social media. The types of personal data we may collect directly from you include:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Account information, such as your username and password;
- Billing information, such as credit card details and billing address;
- Optional information you may choose to provide, such as your language level and learning style.
- Any other information you choose to provide, such as reviews, responses to surveys or quizzes or to receive customer support.
- All information provided when registering for an exam such as, date of birth, ID or passport number.
Information about your use of our services
We collect information about your use of the Services, such as the services you buy or express interest in.
Information we collect by automated means
- URLs that refer visitors to our website;
- Search terms used to reach our website;
- Details about the emails we send, such as opens, clicks, and unsubscribes;
- Details about the devices that are used to access our website (such as IP address, browser information, device information, and operating system information);
- Details about your interaction with our website (such as the date, time, length of stay, and specific pages accessed during your visits to our website, referral activity, and which emails you may have opened);
- Usage information (such as the number and frequency of visitors to our websites).
We may associate this information with your POINT3 account if you have one, the device you use to connect to our services, or email or social media accounts that you use to engage with us.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect to deliver the services you request, to maintain and customize your account and our interactions with you and to provide, maintain, and improve our services. We also use the information we collect to:
- Create and manage your online accounts and profiles;
- Communicate with you about our services, including to let you know more about our services that may be of interest to you;
- Complete the transactions you request, perform our contractual obligations, and use as otherwise anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions;
Who May Have Access to Your Information
We may disclose certain of your personal data to the Chamber of Commerce of Paris-Ile-de-France who need the information for the purposes of exam registrations.
We do not sell or otherwise disclose your personal information.
Managing or deactivating your POINT3 account
You may review, update, or modify your account information, including profile, contact, and payment information, at any time by logging into your POINT3 account. You may also deactivate your account by emailing us.
Opting out of email marketing
You may unsubscribe from our promotional emails at any time by following the instructions included in those emails. If you opt out of receiving such communications, please note that we may continue to send you non-promotional emails such as course or exam confirmation emails or emails about changes to our services and legal terms.