TEFAQ CO Preparation Course
10 hours Monday to Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
One week on-line via ZOOM
Maximum 6 participants
B1 level required for this course
Throughout this preparation course, you will develop active listening skills based on a particular theme. You will learn how to isolate keywords from recordings, and interpret audio content for targeted responses. The instructor helps you distinguish important information from what is superfluous and guides you to contextualize your listening in order to choose the best response.
- Identification of key words
- Characteristics of lexicon
- Identification of links between interlocutors and addressees as well as the objectives
- Expressions of intent
- Nominalization and Synonyms
- Nuance in speech: interpreting and categorizing opinion / Tone and intonation
... and much more