TEFAQ EO Preparation Course
10 hours Monday to Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
On-line via ZOOM
Maximum 6 participants
B1 level required for this course
At the end of this course, you will have mastered the comprehensive thematic questioning and interactive communication concepts characteristic of Section A. You will also be able to actively participate in a friendly exchange and develop arguments in order to convince your interlocutor as required by section B.
- Techniques for appropriating topics (sections A and B).
- Personalized and effective contact.
- Characteristic interrogative and language structures.
- Relevance of the questioning: encompassing and adjustment techniques.
- Specific and remedial vocabulary.
- Sequencing of speech elements.
... and much more!