TEFAQ (Test d’Évaluation de Français pour l’Accés au Québec) is recognized as an official proof of language proficiency by:
The TEFAQ consists of 4 modules that can be taken separately.
1. Fill out the TEFAQ Registration Form
2. Fill out the Credit Card Authorization Form
(a 3% administrative fee will be incurred when using this form)
3. Send a scanned copy of your valid passport or valid permanent resident card
Send document to firstname.lastname@example.org Or by fax to 514.840.7111
Places are limited and are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
To register for the exam in person, please come to the POINT3 office with your PASSPORT or PERMANENT RESIDENCE CARD between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Tuesday to Friday and Monday from 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Payments accepted at the POINT3 office: VISA, MasterCard, debit card or cash
ON THE DAY OF THE EXAM, you must:
- BRING Your valid PASSPORT or PERMANENT RESIDENCE CARD (no other ID is accepted)
- BRING ONE photo – see format specifications: Photo Format Specifications
- ARRIVE a minimum of 15 minutes before the scheduled exam or you will not be permitted to take the test and there is no refund possible.
NEXT AVAILABLE EXAM DATES:
[my_calendar showkey="yes" shownav="yes" time="month"]